Hello there! Once you get this you have to say 5 nice things about yourself publicly and then send it to 10 of your favorite followers (not back to me, i did it already). thinking good thoughts about yourself is hard but it will make you feel better so give it a go, for the sake of spreading positivity! (◠‿◠✿)
1. I consider myself a good judge of character. I just about never have altercations with others because I surround myself with very kind and considerate people.
2. I am a person who is able to learn from my mistakes and am consistently growing. While I think many people worry over getting older with each passing year (especially people in their 20s) — I can confidently say that each year I am happier with the person I am, as well as with where I am in life. Though it would be awesome to stay younger and potentially have less responsibilities, I am always happier with myself and where I am heading than I was the year prior.
3. I am able to understand my actions/motivations as well as how and why they relate to my feelings.
4. I’m not afraid to support the people or ideals that I believe in, even if it’s against popular opinion. Or it may be more convenient not to get involved.
5. And honestly I really enjoy that I can accept the love that those close to me are kind enough to offer and be driven by it ;u;
Who do you want to cosplay the most?
At the moment I have a few rather casual cosplays I want to do with friends. And while of course derping around with friends is my primary reason for cosplaying — Adam and I have been looking to take on a challenging project :)!
Grass cells under a microscope.
THEY LOOK SO HAPPY
"the sun is our mommy and she is big and very beautiful!"
that was the cutest thing I have ever read
Hey everyone, this is Adam! Laura didn’t have enough time to post before leaving, but wanted to let everyone know their grandfather’s surgery went well and thanks to everyone for the well-wishes.
Laura’s going to be gone on a family vacation for a few weeks, so they won’t be online or able to talk to anyone until they get back. They’ll be having a great time but will definitely miss you all!
In the sunny garden, we held each other’s hands,
drew close together and soothed each other with the words,
“Neither of us will ever fall in love again."
Chapter Artwork for Final Fantasy Tactics byI just…I can’t even with these.
Happy birthday Mamoru!
my room in case anybody forgot that i am still 1000% HOMESTUCK TRASH